Prity Singh, MBPsS, Adv. Dip. Hyp-Psych., NLP Practitioner.
I am a qualified Integrative Hypnotherapist and Psychotherapist, as well as a certified NLP Practitioner. I have membership with the General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR) and the British Psychological Society (BPS), and adhere to their code of ethics. I work as an integrative therapist within my private practice and also as a counsellor within the community setting. I am also currently undertaking Doctoral training in Counselling Psychology.
My interest in people and curiosity about human behaviour lead me to study Psychology up to post-graduate level. I went on to work for a number of years within the NHS in various psychological/mental health services, as well as voluntary organisations such as MIND. I have completed an Advanced Diploma in Integrative Hypno-psychotherapy & Counselling and have undertaken additional trained in CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) and NLP (Neuro-linguistic Programming).
I regularly attend training/CPD opportunities and workshops, to keep up-to-date within the fields of psychology/psychotherapy & hypnotherapy. My interests also includes the relationship between the mind and body and how they affect one another. As a result of this I have included Mindfulness to my personal and professional practice. I have had personalised one to one and group mindfulness training with Karuna Priya, a former Buddhist monk and mindfulness trainer (www.akanista.com).
I offer a professional, reliable and confidential service. I work genuinely with every person who walks into my therapy room, allowing them a safe, non-judgemental space to explore the issues that bring them to therapy.
- Advanced Diploma in Integrative Hypno-psychotherapy & Counselling
- Diploma in Integrative Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy
- Certified Hypnodieting Consultant
- Practitioner Certificate in Hypnotic Virtual Gastric Band
- Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy
- Practitioner in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- National Foundation Training in Group Analysis (Institute of Group Analysis)
- Post-graduate Diploma in Applied Psychology
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Psychology
- Registered with General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR)
- Member of British Psychological Society (BPS)
- Registered with Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)